To help keep us all healthy, Bikes Together is open to customers & participants by appointment.
Appointments are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Saturdays 12-5pm
- Sign up for appointments HERE or in-person at both shops during appointment hours. (NOTE: Appointments are only available up to two weeks in advance. If you do not see appointments on the calendar, that means they are full; please check back later.)
- During your 30-minute appointment, you can receive service & repair while-you-wait, check a bike in for service, or test ride and purchase fully-refurbished used bicycles.
- All appointments will follow COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- We have low- and no-cost repair options for our neighbors of all ages.
- You may purchase small parts & accessories (tubes, tires, pumps, patch kits, etc) without an appointment. Come to the shop or call during appointment hours and staff will do our best to get you what you need between appointments or call for “pedal-by” pickup.
- All volunteer & education programs remain suspended, but we look forward to resuming our full recycling, repair & education programs as soon as possible.
We still accept donations of any bicycles in any condition. Please drop them off during appointment hours. Thank you!
Please check the website, voicemail, & signage for further updates. 720-403-8757 www.BikesTogether.org
Thank you for being a part of this community as we navigate this together. If you care about our mission to get people on bikes and keep them there even in times of crisis, you can support our small organization by making a financial donation here.